Thank you for trusting Soccer Village to be your uniform provider! We take pride in being your source for Everything You Need to Play Soccer and look forward to serving you this season. Below, please find important things to know on how to get your best fit and placing your uniform or spirit wear order.
Players & Families
- Ordering deadlines vary. You should expect this to be communicated directly to you by your club. If you have not received any information on your uniform ordering deadline, please reach out to your club or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uniforms are ordered through our secure on-line ordering portal, Team Hub Sports. For detailed guidance, please download our Uniform Ordering Instructions.
- We are committed to protecting your health and the health of our employees. We are offering in-store fittings and are following CDC guidelines and sanitizing garments between players. As uniforms can fit differently between brands, styles and players, we strongly recommend trying on samples. Samples are available in your local Soccer Village stores and your coach or admin will direct you to the appropriate store for your club samples. Links to manufacturers' sizing are also available below to help advise on what size to purchase.
Coaches & Admins
- Roster submission deadlines vary. If you have questions about when your roster is due, please reach out to your Team Sales Rep or Team Customer Service.
- Please be sure to include player name and number assignments.
- Orders cannot be processed without player name and number assignments. Please provide these to Soccer Village on or before the roster submission deadline. Submitting rosters after the deadline may result in a delay in receiving uniforms.
- Submit your roster by email to email@example.com.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed. Ordering by the deadline ensures the best delivery dates possible.
- Delivery of uniforms is prioritized by order date, product availability, and game schedule; not practices, training, camps, or scrimmages.
- All orders must be paid in full before Soccer Village will process the order.
- We rely on your club for number assignments on jerseys. Without this information, your order may be delayed.
- Any customized product cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Non-customized items can be exchanged only and are not able to be returned.
- Changes to your order for customized product may not be able to be made after the order is placed.
- Once your credit card has been processed, the order cannot be canceled or refunded.
- Any changes to non-customized items could delay delivery of your order.
Soccer Village has dedicated Team Customer Service experts who have the most current and accurate information and can give you the quickest answers to your uniform and spirit wear questions. To contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-483-2690, option 1. Once again, we thank you for trusting us to provide your uniform and wish you an amazing soccer season!