Soccer Village Policies
All merchandise purchased from Soccer Village may be returned either to a store or by mail within 30 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below. Merchandise must be returned unworn, with original packaging, price tags attached and accompanied by the original invoice. Additional guidelines are noted below.
- All returns will be refunded in the form of credit back on the credit card, store credit, exchange or company check
- There will be NO cash refunds of any type. We'll issue a company check or store credit on all returned cash purchases. A company check may take up to 15 business days to receive
- No refunds will be accepted for any unworn/unused items after 30 days from delivery
- A copy of the order acknowledgement or invoice must accompany all returns
- Footwear returns will not be accepted for any reason 5 months after the original date of purchase
- After 60 days, Soccer Village will charge a pro-rated fee the greatest of $10.00 or 25% per month on defective footwear for usage past the original warranty period
- Customized items may not be returned for any reason other than a manufacturer defect.
- PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME FOR CUSTOMIZED ORDERS, regardless of which shipping method you choose.
- Soccer Village will not reimburse customization costs if an item is returned due to a manufacturer defect
- Customer must pay shipping on all returns or exchanges
- Product shipped for return to any address other than this ship to will not receive any credit (Soccer Village Attn: Returns, 5871 Creek Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242)
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Soccer Village
- Returned Special Order merchandise, unless defective, will be charged a 20% restocking fee
- Soccer Village has the option to decline any Special Orders and/or Drop Ships for product that is on Clearance/Sale
For ALL returns please fill out this form and click on the submit button at the bottom, then print a copy to include in your return. Click Here to Download our Return Form
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED RETURNABLE
- Worn out toes, cleats and soles on shoes
- Damage from forcing heel into rear of shoe
- Improper care (i.e. dry rotting, mildew, etc.)
- Tongues that have been ripped or have been pulled out
- Clothing damaged from improper laundering
- Worn insoles
- Stripped threads in removable cleated soles
- Worn palms on goalkeeper gloves
- Manufacturer's logos on merchandise coming off (i.e. stripes on shoes, logos screened on shorts, logos on balls worn off)
- Any other reason as may be determined by the manufacturer from time to time
- Any cosmetic related issue that does not effect the performance of that item
LENGTH OF WARANTIES FROM DATE OF PURCHASE ARE AS FOLLOW
Footwear - 60 days * Shin guards - 60 days * Bags - 60 days * Clothing - 30 days * Ball - 1 year* Gloves- 30 days * All other products – 30 days
Footwear returns due to a defect will not be accepted for any reason 5 months (150 days) after the original date of purchase. There is no warranty on sale shoes. Soccer Village will not return a pair of shoes due to blisters, lack of comfort, normal stretching of material or foot pain. Once a shoe has any visible wear, it may not be returned unless there is a manufacturer's defect. All footwear purchases are full warranted for 60 days against defect except sale shoes. Soccer Village will charge a pro-rated fee the greater of $10.00 or 25% per month for usage past the original 60 day warranty period. Footwear returns will not be accepted for the following reasons: If the tongue has been ripped or pulled out, for improper care, dry-rotting, mildew, etc., if there is damage from forcing the heel into the shoe, for worn out soles, for stripped threads in removable cleated shoes, for manufacturer logos coming off, for any cosmetic related issue that does not affect the performance of the shoe or for the elastic strap breaking that holds the tongue down on the shoe.
HOW LONG SHOULD SOCCER SHOES LAST?
Wear and tear on any shoe is based on how much it is worn and what type of surface is played on. Soccer shoes tend to wear out sooner if used on dry hard ground or astro-turf. Both surfaces are abrasive and can cause rapid wear on cleats and uppers in the toe area. Avoid running or playing on asphalt or cement in indoor shoes, as it will result in rapid sole wear. We recommend that serious players who practice and play frequently (high school, college and advance select players) consider one pair of shoes for games and another for practice. A little care will help shoes last much longer. Wet shoes shoe be air dried slowly not over a heater. They may be stuffed with paper towels or newspaper to help absorb water. Mink oil should be applied to replace the oil lost in the leather and they shold be pollished with paste shoe polish. Toe wear can be minimized by coating the toe area with "shoe-goo" or similar compounds adding a buffer to the leather. Should should be unlaced when removed to facilitate easier re-entry. Jamming the heel down on the back of a soccer shoe will damage the heel counter and lessen the support of the player's heel and Achilles area.
HOW TO AVOID BLISTERS/IRRITATIONS WHEN WEARING NEW SOCCER SHOES
There are several preventative measures that you can take to minimize blisters from new shoes. Blisters are very common and in some situations unavoidable. Always make sure that you are wearing sanitary socks (not soccer socks) underneath your shinguards. Wear the shoes several times for short periods of time before playing a game. Keep the shoes tied tight while playing to help reduce foot movement in the shoe. Finally, be fitted by a Soccer Village retail associate before purchasing a new shoe to make sure the shoe fits properly.
APPAREL AND ALL OTHER ITEMS
Apparel and all other items will not be accepted as a return due to damage from improper laundering or care. Any cosmetic related issue, for example, stripes on shoes, logos screened on shorts, logos on balls, color of shoe or manufacturer's logo on merchandise coming off, is not a reason for return. All items including footwear and goalkeeper gloves may not be returned as determined by the manufacturer from time to time. All Sale merchandise (except sale shoes) can be returned for an exchange or Soccer Village store credit only.
Goalkeeper gloves will not be accepted for return for any reason one (1) month after the original date of purchase. Wear on the palms and fingers of goalkeeper gloves is not a defect even after the first use. It is recommended to have two pairs of gloves. One for games and the other for practice. It is also recommended to get gloves wet before use. This helps reduce wear on the palms and fingers.
WHY DOES MY SOCCER BALL LOSE AIR?
It is normal for any soccer ball to lose air. Just Re-inflate to proper pressure every 5-7 days being careful to moisten the needle before inserting it into the valve.
SoccerVillage.com is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect consumers, but also increase consumer confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. At Soccer Village we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information.
Information Which We Collect
Use of User Information
We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate user behavior. This allows us to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our web sites for product development purposes. Any information we collect is used for its own internal purposes to improve the content of the web sites, to enhance users' experiences when visiting our site, to customize the content and/or layout of our pages, information for any reason that is not disclosed either in this Policy or at the time the information is requested. We never send e-mail to you unless you request a particular service, or consent to being contacted by e-mail. There are instances where you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an e-mail list that will send information about the site to your e-mail address, but this will be done only with your permission and consent.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not share personal identifying information with any third party without your permission. We disclose only in aggregate form our statistical analyses or demographics of users to third parties, such as advertisers or other business partners.
Accuracy of User Information
Security of Information
We use our best efforts to ensure the security of personal information submitted by users. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured-server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to thwart someone from intercepting it and misusing it. When we collect other information from our users, it is stored in an area where the general public does not have access to it.
At any time while assessing our site, any user while online may "opt-out" of further e-mail contact from us (while still allowing access to our site). For further information about opting-out, contact us at the e-mail address, postal address or telephone number stated above.
Use of Materials
The right to download and store or output the materials in our site is granted for the user's personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of us is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on these sites may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org