PUMA Field Player Glove
Shipping & Delivery
All soccervillage.com orders will be shipped as soon as possible; however, all orders are subject to availability of merchandise. Backorders will be shipped as soon as manufacturers can supply. We ship Federal Express (FedEx) or United States Postal Service (USPS). Shipping costs will be calculated for you at the time of checkout. We make every effort to ship your items within 1 to 3 business days. However, because of current global shipping and supply chain issues, this may take longer. Upgrading your shipping method only expedites the transit time once your package has left our warehouse. Once your item(s) ship, the standard shipping time depends on the shipping method and delivery address. Please refer to the map for estimated transit times and also the Delivery Time Example on our Shipping page. You will receive a confirmation email after you place your order as well as an email when the order ships that includes your tracking number. If the items are not in stock or are on backorder, we will notify you as soon as possible by email to the email address given on the order. You will be given the option to substitute or cancel these items if you wish. Please note:
- USPS RETAIL GROUND DELIVERS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY; NO WEEKEND DELIVERY. Estimated transit time of 2 to 5 business days.
- USPS PRIORITY DELIVERS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY; NO WEEKEND DELIVERY. Estimated transit time of 1 to 3 business days.
- USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS DELIVERS MONDAY THRU SATURDAY. Estimated transit time of 1 to 2 days with no Sunday delivery.
- FEDEX GROUND (1-4 TRANSIT DAYS DEPENDING ON LOCATION) DELIVERS MONDAY THRU SUNDAY AND WILL DELIVER ON WEEKENDS.
- FEDEX EXPRESS SAVER (3-DAY), 2-DAY, & OVERNIGHT DELIVER ON BUSINESS DAYS ONLY; NO WEEKEND DELIVERY.
- CERTAIN HOLIDAYS ARE ALSO UNAVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY.
Any RUSH DELIVERY orders received after 11:00 am EST Friday through Sunday will not be shipped until the following Monday at the earliest. No shipping method is guaranteed. Please take into account our processing time as mentioned above. Upgrading your shipping method only expedites the transit time once your package has left our warehouse. If you have questions about when your order will ship, give us a call at 1-800-483-2690 option 2.
International Shipping is not available.
Please see our Shipping Page for further information or call us at 1-800-483-2690 option 2.
Goalkeeper Glove Size Chart
When sizing keeper gloves, it's important to note that goalie gloves are not intended to fit like other gloves and should be worn 1/4" to 1/2" longer than the length of your fingers. Larger gloves provide increased ball-blocking ability and grip ensuring as big a hand as possible in front of the ball.
With gloves being longer than the fingers, fingersaves (protectors) are recommended. These are designed to be placed into goalie gloves reducing the risk of injury to fingers.
To determine glove size:
- Measure the length of your hand from the top of your middle finger to just below your palm of your largest hand.
- Round this number up to the next highest inch and then add 1" to the measurement.
Example: If your hand measures 6-3/4", round that number up to 7". Add 1" to the measurement which gives you 8". So, a 6-3/4" palm would require a size 8 glove.
|Hand Measurement||Glove Size|
|5.4" or Less||4|
|5.4" - 6.1"||
|6.1" - 6.9"||6|
|6.9" - 7.75"||7|
|7.75" - 8.5"||8|
|8.5" - 9.5"||9|
|9.5" - 10.5"||10|
|10.5" - 11.5"||11|
|11.5" - 12.5"||12|